From learning how to nap anywhere to knowing what your tongue says about you, body hacks can improve your life. You’ll learn everything from how to nap to how super foods can improve your life.Posted on August 20, 2013, at 10:57 p.m.
Andrew P.Community Contributor
1. How to Start Running
3. Always Remember to Get Your Back
4. When Walking, Make the Most of It
5. Know the Best Time to Hydrate
6. If You Have Irritations After Shaving, Try Baby Oil
7. Know What Foods Are Great for Your Skin
8. If You Have Poor Posture, Try this Yoga Stretch
9. Know the Shape of Your Face and Pick Sunglasses Accordingly
10. What Does Your Tongue Say About You?
11. Hacks for Relieving Sunburn
12. Know Your Hand’s Pressure Points
13. Know How to Run (Correctly)
14. 14. Household Items Good for the Body
15. DIY Teeth Whitening
16. Hack Your Brain for Lucid Dreaming
17. Learn How to Nap Anywhere
18. This Can Also Apply to Your Dog
rexstutzIf the universes in dreams theory is real, then if you told someone they were a dream and did some lucid dreamy cool thing, you could have given a real person a heart attack 0.0
bhnnadNot sure a majority of these are “hacks,” but more importantly, IF YOU HAVE ASTHMA DON’T USE ALTOIDS INSTEAD OF AN INHALER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. The person who wrote that piece of “advice” seems to think inhalers are used to cure stuffy noses. Inhalers normally have steroids in them to relax the bronchial muscle and therefore open the lungs. Chewing on Altoids will not open up your lungs!!
In fact, most of #14 seemed dubious. You might want to be careful about rubbing dryer sheets on your dog because the dog will then lick its fur. Gatorade will cure your headache if you were dehydrated or needed electrolytes. It won’t do a damn thing for a sinus headache, or for many other types of headaches. Using Listerine as a “balm” on a broken blister?? That would hurt. Someone in the Facebook comments noted that Alka-Seltzer WILL NOT cure a UTI and I think that bears repeating here as well. Alka-Seltzer neutralizes acids; a UTI is caused by bacteria and needs antibiotics. If you don’t treat a UTI, bad things can happen! Basically, take anything in this article (especially #14; God knows where that came from) with a grain of salt.
With the vinegar and honey, add as much cayenne pepper as you can stand. Not only does it kill bacteria, but it also helps to remove the gunk that builds up on your tonsils.
Article source: https://www.buzzfeed.com/
Categories: MENTAL HEALTH